In 2019 and 2020, several regional and national preparatory meetings have been organised to identify the most relevant topics for World Congress on Justice with Children next edition.
Those preparatory meetings aim at:
- Gathering policy makers, academics and civil society representatives at national and regional level with relevant work and influence in child justice to identify key areas of cooperation.
- Fostering thematic priorities and a national or regional agenda on Justice for Children.
- Advancing regional commitments and making action-oriented recommendations to serve as a basis for the draft conclusions for consideration in the next World Congress in 2021.
Already several preparatory Meetings have been organised:
- for North America in Merida – Mexico
- for Latin-America in Buenos Aires – Argentina
- In Beirut – Lebanon